Guangdong bucket elevator fault analysis and Solutions
&Bucket elevator fault analysis and treatment plan
Cause analysis and treatment of common problems of bucket elevator:
1: hopper belt slipping
Bucket elevator is a kind of information about the use of conflicting torque between the belt and the elevator shaft of hopper head wheel. If the belt tension is insufficient, the hopper will lead to belt slip. At this time, the machine should be stopped immediately and the tensioning equipment should be adjusted to tighten the hopper belt. If the hopper belt tensioning device cannot be fully tensioned, the drawing stroke of the tensioning device is too short, so it should be adjusted from the beginning. The correct adjustment method is as follows: untie the hopper belt joint, adjust the tension equipment on the bottom wheel to Zui high position by the belt type bucket elevator, put the hopper belt into the head of the elevator, pass through the head wheel and bottom wheel, and connect the head and tail well, so that the hopper belt will be tensioned but not tensioned. Then fully tension the tensioning device. At this time, the tension stroke not used by the conditioning screw of the tensioning equipment should not be less than 50% of the full stroke.
(2) when the elevator is overloaded, the resistance torque increases, which causes the hopper belt to slip. At this time, the supply of raw materials should be reduced and even feeding should be sought. If the slip of the hopper belt of the bucket elevator can not be improved after reducing the feeding amount, it may be that there are too many materials in the machine seat or the hopper is stuck by the guide material. The machine should be stopped for inspection and troubleshooting. The head wheel drive shaft and the inner and outer surface of the hopper belt are too lubricated, and the head wheel drive shaft and the inner and outer surface of the hopper belt are too lubricated, so that the conflict between them is reduced and the hopper belt slips. At this time, a layer of glue can be applied on the inner and outer surface of the drive shaft and hopper belt to increase the conflict force. The first wheel and bottom wheel bearing rolling information is not working, the head wheel and bottom wheel bearing rolling is not working, resistance torque increases, causing concrete hopper belt slip. Then remove, wash, add oil or replace.
2: hopper belt deviation
(1) the head wheel and bottom wheel drive shaft equipment is not aligned, the head wheel and bottom wheel drive shaft equipment does not break the price is mainly reflected in the following aspects: first, the head ball mill price wheel and the bottom wheel drive shaft in the same vertical plane and not parallel; second, the two drive shafts are in the horizontal direction and not in the same vertical plane; Third, the two transmission shafts are parallel, in the same vertical plane and not horizontal. In this case, with the error of the hopper, and the simple formation affects the barrel hopper, the hopper tear tape. Stop the machine immediately to eliminate the problem. Make sure that the transmission shaft equipment of the head wheel and the bottom wheel are in the same vertical plane and in the horizontal direction. The vertical error of the center line of the whole machine at the height of 1000mm does not exceed 2mm, and the accumulated error does not exceed 8mm.
(2) the hopper with no joint is the joint error device combined with the hopper, which is not aligned with the edge line of the hopper. During the operation, the hopper belt is tight and loose at the same time, which causes the hopper belt to move towards the tight side side, causing deviation, resulting in insufficient material in the garbage hopper, incomplete discharge, increase of material return and decrease of productivity level. In serious cases, the concrete hopper belt will be stuck and torn. At this time, the machine should be shut down, the connector should be corrected and connected.
3: too much material return
Generally speaking, the return of bucket elevator refers to the phenomenon that the material is not completely discharged out of the machine in the unloading direction, and part of the material returns to the elevator base. In the lifting operation, if the hoist returns too much, it is bound to reduce the enterprise production management power, increase the power consumption and material crushing rate. The reasons for the large number of retrieved data are as follows:
(1) the operation speed of the hopper is too fast. When the elevator lifts different materials, the operation speed of the hopper is different: generally, the speed is about 1 ~ 2m / s for dry powder and granular material; 0.4 ~ 0.6m/s for block material; 0.6 ~ 0.8m/s for wet powder and granule. If the speed is too high, the material is discharged ahead of time to form a return material. At this time, according to the material to be lifted, the speed of hopper can be lowered appropriately to prevent material return.
(2) the discharge tongue at the head outlet of the belt type bucket elevator is not suitable, and the tongue plate is too far away from the discharge direction of the hopper, which will result in material return. Timely adjust the position of tongue plate to prevent material return.
Source: Guangdong bucket elevatorhttp://www.gdqunxing.com